I peeked in the windows basement windows of 1010 N1ST last night. It’s currently empty, waiting for its family to move in. It’s only a two bedroom, and the basement is not finished. For whatever reason, I thought it was more finised than it is!
They, the bank that foreclosed on the tax lien and later the real estate agent that purchased the home to resell, came in a cleaned it out! Arched the enterances to the kitchen and hall. There were not pictures of the bedrooms, I wonder if it’s because my house is RIGHT THERE!!!!
I would love to buy the house and continue to renovate it, add on to the back and make it bigger. More liveable for a family with kids. Put some bedrooms on the main level, and a family room in the back. I’d make the basement a game room, water bar, pool table, darts, fuseball, etc.
Just like I’d like to add on to my shack, making my current livingroom a dining room; my bedroom an office; the main bath a powder room; my kitchen a butler’s pantry/Extension to a NEW KITCHEN (Every woman’s dream! lol); extending the back of the house; putting in a mudroom entry; putting french doors on the front of the house; opening to a deck to sit on when the sun is setting and for enjoying the spring, summer and fall evenings!
Popping the top and putting a master upstairs, with mountain views! A small master suite deck over the mudroom entry, next to the pine. Family room/kitchen open plan out the back. New garage with an apartment overhead for Matthew, then Luke and finally Ashleigh when they transition from the house as legal adults, but are going to college, locally! Yeah right, I think they’d fly the coup as soon as they could! Plus, it’s just a vision, a way to spend money I have NONE of!
I wish I would win the lottery, or should I not wish, but say: "This weekend, when I win the lottery!"? You have to play in order to win!
(COO COO, COO COO!)
They, the bank that foreclosed on the tax lien and later the real estate agent that purchased the home to resell, came in a cleaned it out! Arched the enterances to the kitchen and hall. There were not pictures of the bedrooms, I wonder if it’s because my house is RIGHT THERE!!!!
I would love to buy the house and continue to renovate it, add on to the back and make it bigger. More liveable for a family with kids. Put some bedrooms on the main level, and a family room in the back. I’d make the basement a game room, water bar, pool table, darts, fuseball, etc.
Just like I’d like to add on to my shack, making my current livingroom a dining room; my bedroom an office; the main bath a powder room; my kitchen a butler’s pantry/Extension to a NEW KITCHEN (Every woman’s dream! lol); extending the back of the house; putting in a mudroom entry; putting french doors on the front of the house; opening to a deck to sit on when the sun is setting and for enjoying the spring, summer and fall evenings!
Popping the top and putting a master upstairs, with mountain views! A small master suite deck over the mudroom entry, next to the pine. Family room/kitchen open plan out the back. New garage with an apartment overhead for Matthew, then Luke and finally Ashleigh when they transition from the house as legal adults, but are going to college, locally! Yeah right, I think they’d fly the coup as soon as they could! Plus, it’s just a vision, a way to spend money I have NONE of!
I wish I would win the lottery, or should I not wish, but say: "This weekend, when I win the lottery!"? You have to play in order to win!
(COO COO, COO COO!)
