MY WORLD

MY WORLD
06152018

05092018 Ashleigh Graduation

Friday, May 29, 2009

my ham

Ashleigh loves to have her picture taken. Over the years I have observed people through a lens without their knowledge of being shot into the digital world as I find that when they don't know their picture is being taken, their pictures are far better.

With Ashleigh, it is not often that she doesn't notice the camera. She is my ham! When she knows the camera is present she "makes face" to the camera instead of just being herself. Either way... I love when she is in front of the lens.

Grandma Gwen took Ash shopping for summer clothes. This is one of the shirts that she came home with. She is a girl full of mischeif, however, if we advertised that she was 99 percent angel and 1 percent mischeif, maybe she wouldn't be so full of micheif?

Poster child for "yo quiero taco bell" as she macks down on that taco! It is so nice that we can FINALLY hang out, outside! She can drop her lettuce and cheese on the ground instead of on the kitchen floor! I didn't post the picture taken shortly after this one where she plays "see food."

I will not be seeing much of the kids for the next three weeks. Jeff has the kiddos this weekend, then they [Luke and Ashleigh] are off to Illinois with G'pa Dixon for a week long visit. When they come back it will again be Jeff's weekend. Matthew will be out of Country on the 11th and gone for 10 days.

It feels as though time is slipping away. I better laugh, love and hug on them as much as I possibly can before they spread their wings and fly out of the nest!
Little G'ma Gwen look alike! :-D

If I'm not pulling my hair out over her stubbornness, she is making me cry by laughing so much. I am glad to have my little surprise!