MY WORLD

MY WORLD
06152018

05092018 Ashleigh Graduation

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

this nineteenth day of February, two thousand and eight.

It feels like the day has just gone on and on today!
I'm tired to my bones, but I feel like I cannot slow down!
Ashleigh was screaming a little much tonight and it was drilling right to my bones. She had to be reminded, at my own reminding that we both needed to take a breath and chill out! Spaghetti was the meal of the night I guess.
Frustration has been rittled through the evening. I'm tired. I 've said that already!

Matthew playing with me, to help lighten me up, at least I think that's what he was doing. It helped. They are sick of seeing me fall apart! They have been my strength, and they SHOULD be my first priority! I've been reminded of that over and over again.
Ash and I ran to the the store to get Matthew's composition book. I didn't feel like running to Loveland, so we just headed to Hays. She insisted on a stick of lip balm. Her face was a mess.
I feel like I need my babies this weekend. Matthew is supposed to have a couple of MRIs done on his back, hopefully on Saturday.
Luke... was working on a crossword puzzle, as was Ashleigh.