Today is my brother's birthday, and I've been filled with this energy!
I've hated having to feel that way all day LONG!
I miss my brother! I wish that we'd have a better relationship! There's so much pent up energy toward each other, and neither one of us have been able to express that to each other without there always seeming to be this hurt energy! ENERGY! What's up with that coming on so much "ENERGY!"
I've hated having to feel that way all day LONG!
I miss my brother! I wish that we'd have a better relationship! There's so much pent up energy toward each other, and neither one of us have been able to express that to each other without there always seeming to be this hurt energy! ENERGY! What's up with that coming on so much "ENERGY!"
I do hope him to be well in his endevours! I do wish that he be well! I miss my family in so many ways!!
He only lives 10 minutes from me, last I heard, it has been many, many moon since my last update of his whereabouts. I don't really do much digging on him!
FLASH BACK:
I read an article the other day that made me think... WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? A childhood friend's name. CHILDHOOD, in da hood, Stratton Ghettos! lol "Just playing ya'll," I really did love that neighborhood! It was pretty! Cheyenne Mountain as the backdrop! I do miss my good friends, but I am glad that I've grown from there... UP ROOTED AND TOSSED WITH THE WIND!
I'm thankful for the many opportunities that I've had in my life! I've been blessed with my children, of which I am very proud. I know that I've slipped up along the way, and I've seen my Uncles and Aunts lead a life of example! I am missing that example! I need strength right now to hold me up and be proud of the person I am. I need to remember that I have me, so I'm not going anywhere!
Sending out into the universe...
He only lives 10 minutes from me, last I heard, it has been many, many moon since my last update of his whereabouts. I don't really do much digging on him!
FLASH BACK:
I read an article the other day that made me think... WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? A childhood friend's name. CHILDHOOD, in da hood, Stratton Ghettos! lol "Just playing ya'll," I really did love that neighborhood! It was pretty! Cheyenne Mountain as the backdrop! I do miss my good friends, but I am glad that I've grown from there... UP ROOTED AND TOSSED WITH THE WIND!
I'm thankful for the many opportunities that I've had in my life! I've been blessed with my children, of which I am very proud. I know that I've slipped up along the way, and I've seen my Uncles and Aunts lead a life of example! I am missing that example! I need strength right now to hold me up and be proud of the person I am. I need to remember that I have me, so I'm not going anywhere!
Sending out into the universe...
"I LOVE YOU ROBERT!" One day we will see each other in our own lives. You have a beautiful little girl that I'm bless to have known, and two beautiful little girls, that I have no idea what they look like! Sad, on my part as much if-not-more than others!! I wish that I could find a way to heal your wounds and maybe mine along the way!?
