"Ashleigh,"
the document starts out saying. Ashleigh is requesting that I play her in her little homework game. She plays Ms. Danzl. She plays her well! She's a good little teacher!
the document starts out saying. Ashleigh is requesting that I play her in her little homework game. She plays Ms. Danzl. She plays her well! She's a good little teacher!
Miss Ashleigh, aka Ms. Danzl, said that I received a 10 out of 10 possible. But I had to retake the test because it had to be in her format. I was playing around too much waiting for her to speed up! ;-) She did VERY WELL! Now myself, not so much!
The red marks are where I should have had more space and the sentence is upside down because she demaned that I filp the page over and write my sentence on the back. I demanded that we use one whole side before flipping over!
