MY WORLD

MY WORLD
06152018

05092018 Ashleigh Graduation

Friday, March 14, 2008

Getting out of the DOG HOUSE

Photo of dog house, before the dig out!


Picture of dog house.


... again, before dig out!


In the beginning of moving junk around!


See the frame, it's been burried for three-plus years!


I believe this is the height of the dog house where it is marked, I'm 5'8".


The garage is a mess!! I really need to do some spring cleaning! I WISH THE DARNED DOOR WOULD OPEN SO I COULD CLEAN OUT THE OTHER SIDE! Need to haul a fridge away and just get rid of some STUFF!


Trying to get a picture of the house without the darned light in the back ground, but... I think it's too dark?


The Ghost of Ashleigh Present, until tomorrow, then it'll be The Ghost of Ashleigh Past.


I have a lot of junk!


The roof of the dog house opens for easy cleaning.